Chapter 8 - Agenda Part 2

 

Chapter 8- Creative Non-fiction

Monday 11/7 - REVISION AND DEVELOPMENT PRACTICE. 

Chose one of your best writing.  It may be the braided essayMeet with your peer revision groups for an hour.  You must meet for at least an hour and discuss the revisions and additional ways to develop your writing. Your group can meet any time and any place that you collectively agree on. 


Wednesday 
  • Compose a sample of non fiction writing 3-5 pages long about a person you don't like or it can be rooted in one of the 5 non-fiction/memoir topics you chose
  • Chapter 8-Creative Nonfiction
    • The Essay and Creative Nonfiction
    • Memoir and the Personal Essay
    • Techniques of Creative Nonfiction 
    • Fact and Truth
    • Creative Nonfiction Format
  • review key words to know in Chapter 8
  • Homework: Compose a sample of non fiction writing of 1-2 pages long about a person you don't like or it can be rooted in one of the 5 non-fiction/memoir topics you chose
Friday 
  • meet in recitation sections 

Comments

  1. My wife’s family has no place in my heart. Her parents have never done anything wrong, but I still hate them. I hate them so much that I wrote letters to them threatening them and telling them how horrible they are. After this, they filed a restraining order on me, which is understandable. My son and my daughter are so perfect, but I am not able to see that. My son is a pilot, doing the things he loves, and my daughter is working harder and harder every day to get her PHD in neuroscience. They both could change the world some day. My other son, is not the same. He followed in my footsteps. He is a low life. From a young age, he has caused many problems. From hurting my daughter and my niece, to stealing over five hundred dollars worth of fishing tools from my brother in law. I am not mad at him though, in fact I still love him very much because he is my son and we are both on the same page. My wife still stays in touch with the her family. When her mom died, she started going around them more. The thing is, is that she hid it from me. I am not an idiot. I know that her mom was staying on the same floor of the hospital that she works on, I know that she set that up. I know that her funeral was 4 days after she passed away. I tried to show up out of spite, and her family told me that they would have the police come if I did so. I will not back down, though. I want them all to know that I am still here, and I will be here for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Images - American History Looks for Light - A Prayer for the Survival of Barack Obama by Roger Bonair - Agard

Agenda - Chapter 7: Development and Revision